danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Use said claws!!..

Shirt pic......
Younger male has been flicked in the head by said claws many times. He sneaks up behind and likes to bite at my palms & wrist no matter what I'm doing in the tank. :rolleyes: older male & the female in the trio have calmed down some and only come after me if there's eggs & I'm messing around near them

shadow_k

I have a kickable face
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My blue mystery arrival mushrooms in the cade have spread. Interesting is that they stay exclusively on the back side of my rocks
I need my mushrooms to spread I can’t wait lol my Xenia grows the fastest

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PXL_20220514_234620825~2.jpg

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Such a fun show last night. Now I take another 2 year break before I'm in that close quarters with people again :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

I'm at the point where it's got to be a band I *really* like to get me out. Gogol Bordello fit the bill. Last show was Lagwagon.

Greyhound brewery day today, expect lots of doggo photos

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Such a fun show last night. Now I take another 2 year break before I'm in that close quarters with people again :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

I'm at the point where it's got to be a band I *really* like to get me out. Gogol Bordello fit the bill. Last show was Lagwagon.

Greyhound brewery day today, expect lots of doggo photos
I haven't listened to Lagwagon in like 15 years! Are they still making new music?

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My dogs are not toy lovers. They are toy destroyers.
He destroys some. Usually the cheapo dump bin stuff from work. But he has a collection he tends to instead

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No big tank updates, but we went to the property today to start clearing out the grassy area & check for gopher tortoise holes to see if we need to make changes to driveway plans.

So far so good, just a little more to go.

There's an active one on the back of the property that's not an issue, and one far to the opposite side of where we're putting the house, so also not an issue. There are a couple that look abandoned further in but aren't close enough to the house to be a concern anyway. We uncovered 1 today that was mostly buried to begin with so fairly certain it's abandoned as well. Hopefully just one more trip to get through the rest of it.

I hurt.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My dogs are not toy lovers. They are toy destroyers.
Mine go absolutely bonkers. The squeaker must die than the poor animal must be disemboweled and stuffing everywhere. They finish the execution with tug of war to remove limbs head and tail. The fluffy toy never stood a chance.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Mine go absolutely bonkers. The squeaker must die than the poor animal must be disemboweled and stuffing everywhere. They finish the execution with tug of war to remove limbs head and tail. The fluffy toy never stood a chance.
Husband old dog would remove the squeaker, shred the animal and protect said squeaker. I should have taken videos. Never seen a dog do that.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 76 35.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 58 27.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 66 30.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.7%
Back