Cade Chaos Grimoire

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cleared enough to park a few cars. Figured out driveway space will be fine, no gopher tortoise holes in this area.
I'm tired and sore!
PXL_20220529_174411010.jpg
I've never even heard of a gopher tortoise...

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never even heard of a gopher tortoise...
It's not even legal for me to take the bones and shell I found on the property and bring them home. I hid them so I can clean them up once the house is finished.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Skeletor dental cleaning today & 2 mass removals. One skin tag on his bum and one little round hard cyst thing on his back. Vet just called saying his teeth look great, gingivitis yes but no signs of periodontal disease and no extractions needed. Both masses removed and sutured. He's awake and recovering and will be ready for pickup in about an hour and a half.

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Skeletor dental cleaning today & 2 mass removals. One skin tag on his bum and one little round hard cyst thing on his back. Vet just called saying his teeth look great, gingivitis yes but no signs of periodontal disease and no extractions needed. Both masses removed and sutured. He's awake and recovering and will be ready for pickup in about an hour and a half.
You take good care of him!

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the cone works best but if you find a big enough pillow collar to work, the pup can eat and drink without having to remove it.
Yeah, so....

I work in pet retail. I can't tell you how many long dogs (dachshunds, greyhounds, whippets, etc) reach right around and can access the back half of their bodies with that style.

Back