Cade Chaos Grimoire

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I can talk to anyone at anytime. I one of those people who like to be in a group of people. Yesterday I was with a a couple of customers. They where talking about maddox sweet corn but nobody knew where to get it .

Next door neighbor pops out and the group said he would know but nobody wanted to ask. I just yelled hey do you know where we can buy Maddox sweet corn. Than the conversation started.
The black sheep has revealed himself! You human liker...
JK. I wish I was able to be social. It is a skill I do not possess. I keep working on it. I don't like to be uncomfortable around others. It's painful for me and they get to enjoy torturing me. THEY KNOW~ People just know when you want them to go away.

By nature, we pick on the weakness of others. It's in our design. IF I told people I hate the color blue, you know what they do? They will flood "blue" all around me. If I told them I hate strawberries, strawberry galore!

It's no different than puppies and kittens. The runt is beaten on non stop. "you want to live in this world, you better toughen up, right now. Fight for your keep." I seen it with every litter ever born. This applies to humans. But, somewhere our mental health physicians said we need to soften up and become delicate little papier mache.

Casket_Case

Frags in the Frathouse
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone has to deal with the dead people. I think was just like, "ohh crap, this kid is going to be the one to bury me and I am talking to him right now." More of a sense of reality than what your profession is lol.
Well they always do it, every time, not only old people, some people think it's so cool (and I love them) and others look at me like I'm part of a cult.
Like the Starbucks girls saw my nametag when I got a coffee before work and one asked about it, then all the others flocked to me asking questions that they genuinely wondered and I got to answer and debunk things. I love the folks that respectfully ask questions rather than act afraid. They all were like "omg I couldnt thats so scary" but they were very nice and engaged in meaningful conversation.(I love conversation but when people talk to you and do that pointless bantering crap that's what I hate) I think younger people respond to the fear of death by asking questions and learning more, as to where the older folks when confronted kinda freak out, and act weird to me. But I'm not the reason you're gonna die, I'm just taking care of you once you do.
I could get into why our civilization fears death because it's not talked about enough but that's another soapbox in another park

Casket_Case

Frags in the Frathouse
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:smiling-face: that comment wasn’t intended to be directed at you! I also hate people in real time.
I have to fake it at work..people are always surprised after we have chatted for a minute when I explain I’m introvert. They always looked shocked and say, you could have fooled me. To with I say, “yeah I’m going to need a nap after this conversation”
AC586717-A671-48FA-B990-8C355F3B45DF.jpeg

there is really only one time a year that i get extra.
hocus pocus oh look another glorious morning GIF

Follow Me Dancing GIF
I'm loving this hot summer but I'm ready for All Hallow's Eve. We need a spooky people thread.

Casket_Case

Frags in the Frathouse
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
grew up in Smallville, USA.
was friendly with the town dead people prepper's kids.
have to say, the hearse is an awesome party mobile.
I wanted to go to Prom in one but my boss's lastname is on it so she didn't really like that idea lmbo

Soren

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New location is 1.6 acres, I can just walk him on the property and not see other people. That's immediately a win.
That is the reason I live in the country! I don't mind polite interaction, but I am definitely an introvert and prefer only small-group meaningful interaction with people I know or being alone.

By the way, I definitely recognized the screen corners you got since I have some custom CAD designs for 3D-printing the same types of parts. The zig-zags are for making cut-outs in the screen to go around equiment, cords, plumbing, etc.

Casket_Case

Frags in the Frathouse
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Casket_Case
ever play this in the embalming room? :cool:

Erm no

This week I've been listening to 60s when I embalm. But a few weeks ago I was listening to hair nation, and a few months ago it was classical music. Sometimes it's surf punk. Ya never know.
Tbh I'm not an alice cooper fan lol

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Erm no

This week I've been listening to 60s when I embalm. But a few weeks ago I was listening to hair nation, and a few months ago it was classical music. Sometimes it's surf punk. Ya never know.
Unrelated to music but....I always wake up looking like Alice cooper after I party too hard and forget to take of my mascara before bed. :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Erm no

Alice and Concrete Blonde have some great Halloween type music.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
being you hate people, how did beard face get you to even go on a date and then get married?
Met through a mutually known human.

Small doses of people are fine, as long as I'm not expected to chatter and keep up appearances. Let me be a silent goblin with rbf when I want and don't ask "are you okay" non-stop and we're good. Chances are that yes, I'm enjoying myself even if I do look like I'm plotting your murder. The minute I start getting interrogated I'm out

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 23.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%

Back