Cade Chaos Grimoire

Matt started printing my *super secret thing* and said I'm allowed to look and guess.

I nailed it about halfway to this point. He was impressed (he has little faith in me, clearly)

Anyone know?
PXL_20221225_011550204.jpg
nope... :)
 
Matt started printing my *super secret thing* and said I'm allowed to look and guess.

I nailed it about halfway to this point. He was impressed (he has little faith in me, clearly)

Anyone know?
PXL_20221225_011550204.jpg
Soo , what is it ?
inquiring minds want to know...;):)
 
Soo , what is it ?
inquiring minds want to know...;):)
I didn't take a photo yet and we're at the in-laws.

He's printing the door knockers from Labyrinth for me :star-struck:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new