Cade Chaos Grimoire

OMG I'm gluten free. It's hard. Not by choice either, I randomly lost the ability to digest deliciousness after my 2nd demon spawn. Good luck my friend, lol

I've tried a lot of flours, no real favorite yet. Bob's red mill is a good option for not having a grainy texture. Measure is best by weight and each blend/brand weighs differently. It soaks up liquid a little differently, usually batters will look wetter than regular but recipes usually say that if they're written gluten free. If you find success with something do tell!!
 
OMG I'm gluten free. It's hard. Not by choice either, I randomly lost the ability to digest deliciousness after my 2nd demon spawn. Good luck my friend, lol

I've tried a lot of flours, no real favorite yet. Bob's red mill is a good option for not having a grainy texture. Measure is best by weight and each blend/brand weighs differently. It soaks up liquid a little differently, usually batters will look wetter than regular but recipes usually say that if they're written gluten free. If you find success with something do tell!!
I just picked this up at the sore today and now it come up on R2R... crazy... or they are listening...
20230203_201841.jpg
 
OMG I'm gluten free. It's hard. Not by choice either, I randomly lost the ability to digest deliciousness after my 2nd demon spawn. Good luck my friend, lol

I've tried a lot of flours, no real favorite yet. Bob's red mill is a good option for not having a grainy texture. Measure is best by weight and each blend/brand weighs differently. It soaks up liquid a little differently, usually batters will look wetter than regular but recipes usually say that if they're written gluten free. If you find success with something do tell!!
PXL_20230204_022804891.jpg

Gotta drizzle it still, no flour - no flour substitute.
 
OMG I'm gluten free. It's hard. Not by choice either, I randomly lost the ability to digest deliciousness after my 2nd demon spawn. Good luck my friend, lol

I've tried a lot of flours, no real favorite yet. Bob's red mill is a good option for not having a grainy texture. Measure is best by weight and each blend/brand weighs differently. It soaks up liquid a little differently, usually batters will look wetter than regular but recipes usually say that if they're written gluten free. If you find success with something do tell!!
My sister struggled with allergies forever, finally after taking a bath with her roommates wheat something soap and breaking out in hives (like 2005-2007ish time frame) the Drs did a process of elimination test with her and figured out it's glutens both orally and apparently in soap. This was back before it was more common - at least that I can recall
 
Checked the outage tracker for the electric company, estimated back up by 1120. That'll put it at 5.5 hours. Who knows what I'm going home to....
 
Good news, just got the alert power is back up already instead of 1130. Hopefully all is well
 
I make a variation of that all the time, even when I don't need to avoid gluten for people. They're easy and delicious
Agree! I was so skeptical because of the minimal ingredients but pleasantly surprised.
 
Thanks for sharing!!! :star-struck:
Probably going to add cardamom to chocolate recipes more often going forward. Great complement
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new