OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had to go meet the landscaper again yesterday at the nursery because the first thing I asked dude on Wednesday was about a specific type of plant and he immediately looked confused :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

Anyway, all that should be done next week.

Electricians reran all the wire already Friday and today (yay) but a ton of patchwork needs to be done now from having to drop and pull all the lines :rolleyes: Hot test was completed.

Painters came out and painted the shutters and front doors - but not the garage door.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Feeling Noel Gallaghers High Flying Birds GIF by Noel Gallagher

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saw the avast & lid giveaway, could use a 2nd feeder and will need a better lid for new tank - saw who's involved for the lids though and absolutely will not be playing that game again.

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saw the avast & lid giveaway, could use a 2nd feeder and will need a better lid for new tank - saw who's involved for the lids though and absolutely will not be playing that game again.
I enteref because I really want that feeder, and I know the lids were the company you fiddled with. Just want that feeder!

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I enteref because I really want that feeder, and I know the lids were the company you fiddled with. Just want that feeder!
It's a good feeder

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That's the only reason I didn't tag you.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Changed my filter roller, cleaned out the ats - it was packed oops.

Snowed the tank.

Did NOT clean the glass :rolleyes:

Need to refill the oxydator but maybe those last 2 tasks will be Monday tasks.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Miss my needlenose. He was such a drama queen. Racing name was flying tanadak retired name was Bud.
Posting my weekly update made me realize I didn't respond to this....

Skeletor's racing name was Albatross. His "kennel name" was Alby. He completely ignored both of those 100% upon adoption. Comes across the house to Skeletor or Keldor or Noodle or Noods or whatever else we call him though - didn't take more than two cookies to learn :)

Angry He Man GIF

JoJosReef

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My racer was Mega Judia, hence Judy. Ciro, my old boy, I got while living in Barcelona. He was found outside of Seville with about 3 days left in him. It's been a good 12 years with him.
Disney Pixar Doug GIF by Disney

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use to foster for a local greyhound rescue group. They came up from Florida. One dog I had was great at my house but caused problems when adopted. He was returned 3 times. I couldn’t understand this as I had none of the problems the adopters had. They wanted me to adopt him but then I couldn’t foster anymore as I already had 2 dogs of my own.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use to foster for a local greyhound rescue group. They came up from Florida. One dog I had was great at my house but caused problems when adopted. He was returned 3 times. I couldn’t understand this as I had none of the problems the adopters had. They wanted me to adopt him but then I couldn’t foster anymore as I already had 2 dogs of my own.
Skeletor was a bounce back originally as well. Supposedly he was a counter surfer at some point in his life :face-with-tears-of-joy: he lived with his foster after that for a year, they thought he was going to be a foster fail -- she hadn't brought him to a single meet & greet event in months prior to the one we went to. Worked out beautifully for us and him, I think.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hubs met landscaper again today to plan plant layout (we discussed beforehand since I was at work) that either finished today or will be finished tomorrow. While he was there the remaining appliances showed up!

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hubs met landscaper again today to plan plant layout (we discussed beforehand since I was at work) that either finished today or will be finished tomorrow. While he was there the remaining appliances showed up!
Proud Of You Yes GIF

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, and the painters painted the garage door the wrong color :upside-down-face: and left the center brace of the front doors white.... it looks ridiculous.
Well then disregard my previous meme.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh, and the painters painted the garage door the wrong color :upside-down-face: and left the center brace of the front doors white.... it looks ridiculous.
Ryan Reynolds Ugh GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH BULLIES IN YOUR TANK?

• I place the offender in an acclimation box for a period of time (jail).

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • I remove the offender entirely and reintroduce them at a later time (rehab).

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • I use the mirror method (a little reverse psychology).

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • I rearrange rock work (throw them off).

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • I don't tolerate bullies. Bye bye fishy!

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • I've never dealt with a tank bully.

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • Other (please explain!)

Votes: 8 13.1%
Back