Cade Chaos Grimoire

What I really need to do is go around the other side and clean up the wiring and everything since it's going to be like this for awhile.

But we just got home from running errands and I'm not feeling motivated any longer 😂

496.jpg


Anyway, got the chickens a pumpkin to carve again (they thought it was delicious last year).

Furiosa was a little jealous I think ...
495.jpg
 
What I really need to do is go around the other side and clean up the wiring and everything since it's going to be like this for awhile.

But we just got home from running errands and I'm not feeling motivated any longer 😂

496.jpg


Anyway, got the chickens a pumpkin to carve again (they thought it was delicious last year).

Furiosa was a little jealous I think ...
495.jpg

What I really need to do is go around the other side and clean up the wiring and everything since it's going to be like this for awhile.

But we just got home from running errands and I'm not feeling motivated any longer 😂

496.jpg


Anyway, got the chickens a pumpkin to carve again (they thought it was delicious last year).

Furiosa was a little jealous I think ...
495.jpg
Nice... 🙂
had quote and reply ya' just hoping to see the pics...🙄
 
I got to see them, now it's doing it again on everyone's thread... 🤔 🙃
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new