Cade S2 Reef 1800 return nozzle

  • Thread starter Thread starter Waters
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Waters

"...in perfect isolation, here behind my wall."
View Badges
Joined
Nov 5, 2013
Messages
9,415
Reaction score
20,983
Location
Mentor, OH
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody know where I can get a replacement return nozzle for the Cade 1800? I need the whole part that screws in. I cannot find them anywhere :-(

1748366893508.png
 
Have you tried reaching out to their customer service? I had to get a replacement door and I think it was Algae Barn who handled it.
 
Have you tried reaching out to their customer service? I had to get a replacement door and I think it was Algae Barn who handled it.
I did send AlgaeBarn an email...haven't heard back yet. I think that will probably be my best (and only) possible option.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new