CADE stands

Aquavaj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was watching 2 videos of 2 different CADE tanks being set up and noticed the stands for both are very minimal for a rimless tank. Normally rimless tanks require a full supporting top and many also require a foam mat too. For the CADE there's just the frame for the front and sides. The back frame only supports 1/3 of the back and then 2 supports front to back at the top. I thought maybe the stand just wasn't fully assembled yet but nope, the tanks were placed on as is.

I'm assuming their engineers know what they're doing but how the back frame is done seems a little suspect.

Kmst80

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was watching 2 videos of 2 different CADE tanks being set up and noticed the stands for both are very minimal for a rimless tank. Normally rimless tanks require a full supporting top and many also require a foam mat too. For the CADE there's just the frame for the front and sides. The back frame only supports 1/3 of the back and then 2 supports front to back at the top. I thought maybe the stand just wasn't fully assembled yet but nope, the tanks were placed on as is.

I'm assuming their engineers know what they're doing but how the back frame is done seems a little suspect.
Had mine 9 month no problem

Coomer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had mine since Feb 2021 with no problems. Extremely sturdy with the aluminum stand. My 1500 had supports down the middle too.

Jedi1199

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not a CADE stand, but here is a shot of my new stand for my 135... this is looking at the back...

20220617_170957.jpg

BWATLANTA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was very nervous about that myself and the overall weight of the tank (it's very heavy). But once you get it up and see it all put together, it really is a sturdy well built stand.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 23.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 34.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 29.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back