CadLights SPS 100G reef

Awesome looking tank! Out of curiosity, why did you stop using the ati fixture?
 
Awesome looking tank! Out of curiosity, why did you stop using the ati fixture?
I am using an ATI 8x54w fixture. Do you mean the Giesemann spectra fixture? I went back to the ATI because I felt like it was the right size for the tank and I also didnt want to run a chiller, it would raise my tank temp almost 3* per day. Also I think the corals color up better with the ATI.
 
Amazing husbandry and pics! Thanks for the inspiration on my upcoming cad build!
 
Wow gorgeous reef!

FYI in the future you can post your uploaded images as a full image instead of just a thumbnail. Look here:

upload%20full_zpszbccjt4y.jpg
 
Can you share the T5 bulb combo and peak time LED settings? Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new