Calcium Reactor Media Option

  • Thread starter Thread starter GARRIGA
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Do you recycle dead coral into your calcium reactor


  • Total voters
    4
  • Poll closed .

GARRIGA

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2021
Messages
4,386
Reaction score
3,496
Location
South Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Makes sense to recycle vs filling the trash can. Basis of Reborn. From ashes comes life...
 
Last edited:
I recycle mine. I leave out in the sun on the deck then clean and wash up then throw them in the chamber!
 
I recycle mine. I leave out in the sun on the deck then clean and wash up then throw them in the chamber!
Was thinking bleach then sun dry thinking it might expedite the process.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new