Calcium Reactor Media

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I emailed [email protected] a little over two weeks ago about Reborn. I got a reply the next morning from @julian saying they would be shipping to distributors the next week. But still have not seen it anywhere.

Sounds like they'll be shipping to us sometime next week from what we've heard so far. I'll stop short at promising any specific ETA date, however, as things seem to be ever changing with the whole Covid-19 situation.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any more updates?

We had one shipment leave Two Little Fishes last week, so that should be here soon. A second shipment should be leaving their facility this week too. I'm sure there will be a little catch up going on with these first couple of shipments, but hopefully in the coming weeks and months, the supply/demand will level back out to what it used to be.

reefrf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today I received a “in-stock “ notification for Reborn media today at 3:30pm & by 8pm it was out of stock again.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We got approximately 50 of the smaller 8.8 lb bags in stock yesterday, but like you guys mentioned, they sold out very quickly. The last time we had these in stock was January, so people were eager to get their hands on the Reborn media. With a hot item like this, it's best to place your order as soon as you get the in stock notification. If you wait, you run the risk of missing out.

We're going to do our absolute best to get our hands on as much Reborn as we can to get everyone what they need. We have more shipments on the way, so it won't be long before we get our next round of Reborn.

reefrf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We got approximately 50 of the smaller 8.8 lb bags in stock yesterday, but like you guys mentioned, they sold out very quickly. The last time we had these in stock was January, so people were eager to get their hands on the Reborn media. With a hot item like this, it's best to place your order as soon as you get the in stock notification. If you wait, you run the risk of missing out.

We're going to do our absolute best to get our hands on as much Reborn as we can to get everyone what they need. We have more shipments on the way, so it won't be long before we get our next round of Reborn.
Thanks for the update. Are you getting in the 44 pound box as well soon?

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the update. Are you getting in the 44 pound box as well soon?
Potentially. It looks like the 44 lb box was back-ordered on this first shipment. I'm hoping that we'll have a few of the larger boxes on this next one. I know that's not a very satisfying answer, but with all of the uncertainty around the Covid-19 situation, we sometimes don't know if our order was fulfilled in whole until it arrives.

Lousybreed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At this rate they cannot even supply all the pent up demand for lack of production and forget about people getting their stocks back to appropriate levels. This is incredibly disappointing. A 7 month supply chain interruption is unheard of in any industry. I hope this spurs another company to mine this material.

Cyclone-G

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been looking for Reborn since April as well. I missed the few hour window at BRS and had to get something so I bought the ARM. The stuff is like landscaping rock. My calcium reactor can no longer keep up with my system's usage of calcium and alk. My Kamoer is turned up over 110 now and my PH in the reactor is down to 6.62.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@bulkreefsupply

Any new news/update on availability on reborn media?
Sorry for the late reply, I was hoping that our purchasing department could get me some answers, but unfortunately I wasn't able to get any sort of details on a potential next shipment...at least, not yet. We were under the impression that more was on the way, but as it stands at this moment, that's not the case.

X-37B

Fight The Good Fight
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been looking for Reborn since April as well. I missed the few hour window at BRS and had to get something so I bought the ARM. The stuff is like landscaping rock. My calcium reactor can no longer keep up with my system's usage of calcium and alk. My Kamoer is turned up over 110 now and my PH in the reactor is down to 6.62.
Give the Tunze media a try.
It is manmade and dissolves at ph 6.7.
Works well for me.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back