Calcium Reactor questions

Mine has the carry handle installed. Much easier to move when needed and does not affect the regulator.
20190420_092713.jpg

Nice. I ended up going with (2) 5 gallon tanks. As much as I wanted 10’s or 20’s the thought of a leak in my 1 bedroom apt with wife and baby home scares me. I’ll deal with the 5’s which is really like a 10 and keep one outside.
 
Last edited:
You must be stockpiling colonies down there if you’re already needing a ca reactor!

Geo’s or Dastaco are both nice.
 
You must be stockpiling colonies down there if you’re already needing a ca reactor!

Geo’s or Dastaco are both nice.

Haha...no colonies yet. I started with small frags, but those became smaller after a Triton Core7 issue. Luckily I was able to save a lot of them and they have grown from tiny nubs which makes them even more special to me. Especially the ARC Mater Yoda.

I bought a Geo. :-)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new