Calcium reactor Redundant solenoid?

  • Thread starter Thread starter M_norrick
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

M_norrick

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2015
Messages
111
Reaction score
33
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am currently running a geo calcium reactor with a ph controller on my 29 gallon reef. I have been having some issues with the solenoid valve leaking by a little from time to time. I have the needle valve choked down to prevent nuking my system and seems to work pretty well but I was thinking about installing another solenoid to help. Does anyone ever run redundant solenoids on their reactors?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new