Calcium reactor with sicce pump ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yanir34
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Yanir34

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2019
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
1,186
Location
Israel
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, does anyone here using sicce syncra 0.5 as feed pump to calcium reactor ?

I hooked it to the reactor but the flow rate is too fast , how can I slow it down ?

I did bypass with T connection , water return to the sump from this valve ,but still the flow rate is too fast to the reactor.

Any suggestions how can I decrease the flow ?
 
1737649588239.gif
 
you can put a needle valve on the effluent hose or even use a pinch valve to control the drip. I liked the pinch valves because they don't clog like the needle valves do.

OR just get the kamoer fx-stp and don't run a feed pump, Set it up to pull from the reactor and call it a day. best option IMO!!!!!
1737651593900.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new