Calculate Radion Power CONSUME HELP!

Uscanga2311

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2017
Messages
29
Reaction score
13
What state or country do you live in
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys of R2R,
I'm going to put a small tank, 18inx18in, I'm trying not to consume much energy, so I decided to use a RADION XR15 G4, I know that for the size of my tank, it is not necessary to use it at 100%, maybe at 50 % or 40%, my question is: I will only use a percentage of electric power as well.
 
Hi guys of R2R,
I'm going to put a small tank, 18inx18in, I'm trying not to consume much energy, so I decided to use a RADION XR15 G4, I know that for the size of my tank, it is not necessary to use it at 100%, maybe at 50 % or 40%, my question is: I will only use a percentage of electric power as well.
Welcome to R2R!
welcome12_af875eaa887ed91c39e4c81c7d4fd966-0ed06ab93ea565647147c6beddbca4eb.gif
giphy.gif


Correct, at %100 the Radion will use 95Watts max, if you dial it to 40 to 50% power you'll use anywhere from 40-55 watts (estimated)
 
Hi guys of R2R,
I'm going to put a small tank, 18inx18in, I'm trying not to consume much energy, so I decided to use a RADION XR15 G4, I know that for the size of my tank, it is not necessary to use it at 100%, maybe at 50 % or 40%, my question is: I will only use a percentage of electric power as well.
Watts = amps x volts
Power bill in kilowatt hours so 1000 Watts an hour
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new