Cali Kid Corals Official February 6th Anniversary Live Sale Thread!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This is my first sale! I’m so pumped, hopefully I’ll manage to snag a few awesome corals!
Welcome aboard! Make sure to create an account with Cali Kid Corals (https://www.calikidcorals.com) and see if you can save your payment method to your browser. That way, you can check out much quicker. The competition will be tough tomorrow!

Lopezag1994

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your website seems to be messing up. When going to shop and clicking on anything nothings happens. Tried multiple devices and desktops.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Your website seems to be messing up. When going to shop and clicking on anything nothings happens. Tried multiple devices and desktops.
The online store is closed until the live sale starts. At that point, it will be opened again. However, you should be able to purchase your shipping box right now. Let me know if you can't.

OP
OP
calikidcorals

calikidcorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The online store is closed until the live sale starts. At that point, it will be opened again. However, you should be able to purchase your shipping box right now. Let me know if you can't.
That’s correct. We disabled it for the live sale

OP
OP
calikidcorals

calikidcorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

CWR24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FIRST GAME
KICK OFF

The fans have taken their seats, the players have taken the field, and it's time to kick off this Live Sale!!! For the first game, Krab has won the coin toss and chose to receive the ball first. He is going to run from one end zone to another and the person that can guess how long it takes him to score a touchdown wins a $50 GIFT CARD FROM CALI KID CORALS!!!

The time will be measured in minutes and seconds, so your guess should be that format as well; ex. 2:56, 1:14, etc. The closest guess without going over wins! In the event that there's a tie, the first person that posted the correct answer is the winner. One guess per person. New accounts with no meaningful content history will not be counted.

The results will be posted in this thread about five minutes before the start of the live sale, and the winner announced shortly after, so stay tuned!

1:24

TaylorMade

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3:15

FIRST GAME
KICK OFF

The fans have taken their seats, the players have taken the field, and it's time to kick off this Live Sale!!! For the first game, Krab has won the coin toss and chose to receive the ball first. He is going to run from one end zone to another and the person that can guess how long it takes him to score a touchdown wins a $50 GIFT CARD FROM CALI KID CORALS!!!

The time will be measured in minutes and seconds, so your guess should be that format as well; ex. 2:56, 1:14, etc. The closest guess without going over wins! In the event that there's a tie, the first person that posted the correct answer is the winner. One guess per person. New accounts with no meaningful content history will not be counted.

The results will be posted in this thread about five minutes before the start of the live sale, and the winner announced shortly after, so stay tuned!

OP
OP
calikidcorals

calikidcorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
See you in the AM! 9:00 AM PT :p
_DSC0095-2.jpg

_DSC0084.jpg

_DSC0140.jpg

_DSC0068.jpg

_DSC0077-2.jpg

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 59 39.9%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 50 33.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.1%
Back