Cali Kid Corals Official February 6th Anniversary Live Sale Thread!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Renescence

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ben, what is this??

1612513703727.png

A Scoly? A trachy?? It's beautiful!

Bepis

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ben, what is this??

1612513703727.png

A Scoly? A trachy?? It's beautiful!
Looks like a master button scoly under extreme blues/violet but that is a one of a kind, I assume this due to the signature extruding lines that point towards the middle and the halo that rings it. I have never seen one this vibrant before. Absolutely out of my budget but what a stunning and gorgeous find @calikidcorals

Renescence

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like a master button scoly under extreme blues/violet but that is a one of a kind, I assume this due to the signature extruding lines that point towards the middle and the halo that rings it. I have never seen one this vibrant before. Absolutely out of my budget but what a stunning and gorgeous find @calikidcorals
I thought it might be but I wasn’t sure. dang definitely out of my price range (I’m not even going to guess- I know it is). But I want it. :(

Bepis

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's actually a wellso! It's a stunner for sure!
Oof I thought I was for sure on point because of the lines, ring, single mouth, and size. The colors were bugging me though. Now you embarrassed me :rolleyes:

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Hello, everyone! My reserve tanks are full of Doritos, bean dip, and unfiltered petroleum, so I’m ready to throttle up! Welcome to CALI KID CORALS SUPER SATURDAY SUPER SALE!!! We have a lot of amazing prizes coming your way, including gift certificates, free shipping, a mystery coral, and TWO GRAND PRIZES!!!

GRAND PRIZES

$1000 MYSTERY FRAG PACK FROM CALI KID CORALS
BUBBLE MAGUS CURVE 5 PROTEIN SKIMMER

For each coral that you purchase, you will get one entry into the grand prize raffle!

As some of you know, my name is CodyBot! I will be running the games for this Live Sale, but first, I have some house rules:

1)
To be eligible for prizes, you must have purchased coral by the end of the live sale
2) Limit one prize per person. In the case that you win twice, you get to choose which prize to keep, and your previous prize will go to the runner-up of the game where you won the second time.
3) Gift cards and free shipping will be sent out after the live sale, and will not be valid for this live sale.

Now that that’s out of the way, kick back the recliner, grab your favorite adult beverage, and let's get the fun started!!! As y’all know, I LOVE to get a jump start on games, so a new one will be posted shortly and will run until about 5 minutes before the start of the live sale!

Last edited:

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
FIRST GAME
KICK OFF

The fans have taken their seats, the players have taken the field, and it's time to kick off this Live Sale!!! For the first game, Krab has won the coin toss and chose to receive the ball first. He is going to run from one end zone to another and the person that can guess how long it takes him to score a touchdown wins a $50 GIFT CARD FROM CALI KID CORALS!!!

The time will be measured in minutes and seconds, so your guess should be that format as well; ex. 2:56, 1:14, etc. The closest guess without going over wins! In the event that there's a tie, the first person that posted the correct answer is the winner. One guess per person. New accounts with no meaningful content history will not be counted.

The results will be posted in this thread about five minutes before the start of the live sale, and the winner announced shortly after, so stay tuned!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
How do we buy, we have to check out through the site ?
You will need to create an account with Cali Kid's website. Tomorrow, the corals will be posted here every minute. Click the link to the corals that you want and it will direct you to the Cali Kids site where, if you are the fastest to checkout, you will get the coral.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 64 32.0%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 53 26.5%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 41 20.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 40 20.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back