Cali Kid Official Aug 8th Live Sale Thread!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

californiarob

Reef lover with a pirate smiLe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEW GAME
DESCRIBE THE CORAL

Widow Maker Blasto.jpg

This is Cali Kid Corals' Widow Maker Blasto. For this competition, you'll have to be creative! Post your best description of the Widow Maker Blasto, get the most likes, and win a $50 GIFT CARD FROM CALI KID CORALS!!! One submission per person.

In addition, upon Cali Kid Corals approval, your description will become the official description on their website!!! So, pull out all the stops, and let's see what you've got!!!

****Widow Maker****

Visually stimulating to your eyes

I told her she was evil.... she just smiled

Cornflake

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm tapped out. Both my CC and debit were charged for everything I tried to order but Cali kid doesn't have any orders for me. I don't get it. Some of the stuff I want is still for sale so it's not like I'm being beat by anyone else. Cali Kid is refunding my shipping. Good luck everyone else.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
ABOUT 10 MORE MINUTES TO POST AND LIKE PICS!!!
DESCRIBE THE CORAL

Widow Maker Blasto.jpg

This is Cali Kid Corals' Widow Maker Blasto. For this competition, you'll have to be creative! Post your best description of the Widow Maker Blasto, get the most likes, and win a $50 GIFT CARD FROM CALI KID CORALS!!! One submission per person.

In addition, upon Cali Kid Corals approval, your description will become the official description on their website!!! So, pull out all the stops, and let's see what you've got!!!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 29.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 37.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back