Cali Kid *Spring Coral Fest Flash Sale* Sunday 4/25/21 Official Thread!! GRAND PRIZE: $1000 MYSTERY CORAL PACK

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Blackfish823

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question about the shipping module... when it says ship out may 4... you receive your package the next day?

blazeT

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GAME REMINDER
PLINCORALO: TROPIC SPRING EDITION

It's time to play a round of PLINCORALO!!! However, I'm going to mix up the rules a little.

For this game, there are six Signature Cali Kid corals on the board. I will drop the puck, and whichever it lands on will be eliminated. I will do this four more times until there is a single coral still on the board. Your job is to try and guess which coral will be eliminated each round. For each one that you get correct, you will get a point. After five rounds of elimination, the person with the most points wins a $50 GIFT CARD FROM CALI KID CORALS!!!

The game will run until the start of the live sale. One guess per person. New accounts with no meaningful content history will not be counted. In the event of a tie, the person that posted their guesses first will be the winner.

Here's an example of how your guess should look:

Here are your choices:

1) PRENUP

prenup.jpg

2) HURACAN CHALICE

Huracan Chalice .jpg

3) INFAMY

Infamy.jpg

4) DEADHEAD CHALICE

Deadhead.jpg

5) ACROLANDIA

Acrolandia.jpg

6) WIDOW MAKER

widow maker.jpg

rb3

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@calikidcorals So it’s says local pick up available but you have 2 locations. How are we going to know that the frag we purchased is available at the location to be picked up?

Snyder415

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@calikidcorals So it’s says local pick up available but you have 2 locations. How are we going to know that the frag we purchased is available at the location to be picked up?
Norcal will have it shipped up with there weekly shipments. I’ve done it before and works great

Last edited:

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
ABOUT 30 MORE MINUTES TO GUESS
PLINCORALO: TROPIC SPRING EDITION

It's time to play a round of PLINCORALO!!! However, I'm going to mix up the rules a little.

For this game, there are six Signature Cali Kid corals on the board. I will drop the puck, and whichever it lands on will be eliminated. I will do this four more times until there is a single coral still on the board. Your job is to try and guess which coral will be eliminated each round. For each one that you get correct, you will get a point. After five rounds of elimination, the person with the most points wins a $50 GIFT CARD FROM CALI KID CORALS!!!

The game will run until the start of the live sale. One guess per person. New accounts with no meaningful content history will not be counted. In the event of a tie, the person that posted their guesses first will be the winner.

Here's an example of how your guess should look:

Here are your choices:

1) PRENUP

prenup.jpg

2) HURACAN CHALICE

Huracan Chalice .jpg

3) INFAMY

Infamy.jpg

4) DEADHEAD CHALICE

Deadhead.jpg

5) ACROLANDIA

Acrolandia.jpg

6) WIDOW MAKER

widow maker.jpg

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 24 28.2%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 19 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back