NYBumkin Reefing Journey

Off to a good start.

Not sure if I missed it, but did you mention what light(s) you will be using?
So much has changed in the couple months since then. I am going to use 2 AI Primes. Tank is now a 65 (drilling incident), had a comline filter for a couple weeks and now its up and running with a complete Trigger sump and Simplicity skimmer. Lol
 
So much has changed in the couple months since then. I am going to use 2 AI Primes. Tank is now a 65 (drilling incident), had a comline filter for a couple weeks and now its up and running with a complete Trigger sump and Simplicity skimmer. Lol
Nice.

Reminds me of my own experiences and changes since I started back in November of 2018. And by changes, I mean that my Corallife Biocube 16 sprung an irreparable leak back in January of this year, so I had to make an emergency upgrade to a standard gallon. Which I of course modded with a Fiji Cube AIO kit. And now all my corals are happier than ever!!!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new