Calibrating KH Director pumps

  • Thread starter Thread starter miller75
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

miller75

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2022
Messages
177
Reaction score
62
Location
UK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When calibrating KH Director pumps by weight what does everyone use to calibrate the reagent line?

I have always used RO water but I was reading a couple of posts yesterday saying you should use the reagent so now I am not sure
 
I've heard to use the reagent as well. That way you don't have to purge the lines of RO water after you are done.
 
I use the reagent, and catch it in a cup to pour back into my container.
 
Thanks all, I will just use reagent this time
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new