California Love @ Cherry Corals!

Last edited:
Did you ever put this thing up for sale?

Couldn't take my eyes off this beauty, thought about it for a while, so I pulled the trigger on this Rainbow Favia, Black Cherry Blastos and the Ultra Aussie Pink Goni.
Can't wait to place these in my tank.
 
Couldn't take my eyes off this beauty, thought about it for a while, so I pulled the trigger on this Rainbow Favia, Black Cherry Blastos and the Ultra Aussie Pink Goni.
Can't wait to place these in my tank.

Good grab! Let me know when it's ready to frag!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new