California Love @ Cherry Corals!

Last edited:
Did you ever put this thing up for sale?

Couldn't take my eyes off this beauty, thought about it for a while, so I pulled the trigger on this Rainbow Favia, Black Cherry Blastos and the Ultra Aussie Pink Goni.
Can't wait to place these in my tank.
 
Couldn't take my eyes off this beauty, thought about it for a while, so I pulled the trigger on this Rainbow Favia, Black Cherry Blastos and the Ultra Aussie Pink Goni.
Can't wait to place these in my tank.

Good grab! Let me know when it's ready to frag!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new