California Love @ Cherry Corals!

Last edited:
Did you ever put this thing up for sale?

Couldn't take my eyes off this beauty, thought about it for a while, so I pulled the trigger on this Rainbow Favia, Black Cherry Blastos and the Ultra Aussie Pink Goni.
Can't wait to place these in my tank.
 
Couldn't take my eyes off this beauty, thought about it for a while, so I pulled the trigger on this Rainbow Favia, Black Cherry Blastos and the Ultra Aussie Pink Goni.
Can't wait to place these in my tank.

Good grab! Let me know when it's ready to frag!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new