Calling all Japanese reefers!

Mrfresh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Japanese reefers,
I will be going to tokyo Japan next month and I would love to check out some of the local pet stores.
If you know of any or can post address that would be very helpful. The wife and myself will be traveling all over the entire island so location is not an issue.

Thank you

Blake11rebel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive never been to Japan but from what I've read there crazy about there pets, so finding one shouldnt be a problem. I would love to visit that beautiful island. I know its got nothing to do with your post but what they do to seahorses is sad.

nayrgaijin

Aquaculture Advocate
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I lived in Okinawa for 4 years and even with an address places are still VERY difficult to find due to how dense the cities are.
You will see everything from monkeys to nautilus in the pet stores though. Always fun to check out!
Take photos and share your journey with us! :D

Also, if you can check out the springs there. I have a friend visiting Tokyo at the moment and he posted some amazing photos of springs he visited.

nayrgaijin

Aquaculture Advocate
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Side note, what may take an hour to drive here in the states could take 2-3 hours there, once again due to how dense the cities are and speed limits! I believe where we lived the highest speedlimit was 80kmh which is only 55mph here lol.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 100 43.9%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 77 33.8%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 37 16.2%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 12 5.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 0.9%
Back