Calling all Reefbreeder Photon48 owners!!

Sobo's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2013
Messages
1,867
Reaction score
297
Location
Blackwood, NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. I was wondering what everyone was running their fixtures at? I can't seem to get my colors to look "natural"? Looks too purplish/blue. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
 
I am using one on my display and it is true that it is purplish in color. What i did was ordered replacement led from reefbreeders and changed some of the 4500K whites to 14000K cool white ones. That took the purplish color on my unit and i am liking them now. So far i have them at 60% cannel 1 and 25% channel 2
 
Do you have any before and after pictures by any chance? What size tank do you have it running on? I have mine on a 150 and I have it at 90% channel and 75% channel 2...
 
Yeah, I used to have it on my old 90 which was perfect light. Now its on my 6ft tank and I have shading on the sides :/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new