Calling all Wisco Reefers

68 Stang

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just moved from Colorado to Madison. Sold my Redsea Reefer525xl. My new house will be complete the first week of October. Ran two dedicated 20 amp circuits and a chase to the downstairs water room. I will be buying the new Red sea Reefer 1000 soon. Can some one point me to your preferred reef stores near Madison or Milwaukee?

Redbeardz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just moved from Colorado to Madison. Sold my Redsea Reefer525xl. My new house will be complete the first week of October. Ran two dedicated 20 amp circuits and a chase to the downstairs water room. I will be buying the new Red sea Reefer 1000 soon. Can some one point me to your preferred reef stores near Madison or Milwaukee?
Aquamarine Imports in Appleton is my go to for coral. It’s probably about a hour and a half drive from Madison.
3049DE2B-6054-4866-BFBC-CA5BF2940994.jpeg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Milwaukee- Best fish or Milwaukee Aquatics by airport.
Feed Bag in Mequon good, just a tad higher with price

adittam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My favorite by a landslide is Wet Dreams Aquatics in Oak Creek, near the airport in Milwaukee. They are a small, weekend only store that works out of part of a warehouse, but the owner/operators are knowledgeable, actually QT their fish, and have prices that are comparable to stores that don’t QT at all.

Madison Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to see how many people will attend Macna and show up for wiscoreefers meetup.
I am considering attending Macna on Saturday and debating whether I should be there for Sunday as well.
How was your previous Macna experience? This will be my first time.
Am I able to buy a ticket at the door or is it has to be purchased online in advance?

mkereefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to see how many people will attend Macna and show up for wiscoreefers meetup.
I am considering attending Macna on Saturday and debating whether I should be there for Sunday as well.
How was your previous Macna experience? This will be my first time.
Am I able to buy a ticket at the door or is it has to be purchased online in advance?
i wanna go so bad

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Myself and a few other members will be joining. I will be staying down there for all 3 days. Hope to see you all

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Viperdragon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there anyone in the madison/Janesville area to MACNA Sunday that's going to be there the whole day would be willing to help pay for some fuel to ride with. If not I can come just would like to leave the wife the car.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back