Calling all ZeoVit Users

Lividfanatica

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2020
Messages
167
Reaction score
129
Location
Oconomowoc, WI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for anyone that uses the ZeoVit/Full KZ system to share some experiences and answer some questions (i am on the KZ forums and have read the guide). For reference, I am using a slightly modified version of the ZeoVit system today in my 24 gallon (in anticipation of my new tank). I am setting up a 310 gallon (sps dominant) reef tank.

For those that use it/have used it:
  1. VIBE or agitate Zeolite manually? Sounds like the Vibe can pulverize zeolites - thoughts?
  2. I am planning on starting with live sand, dry rock (mostly) and zeolites from my established tank. Any concerns here? I plan to follow the recommendations of the guide.
  3. Has anyone done zeo with a 300+ gallon?
  4. Any pitfalls or lessons learned that can be shared?
Thanks in advance!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new