Calling RT6 (and anyone else who wants to lend a hand)

OP
OP
mrsaltwatertank

mrsaltwatertank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the first that I've heard of it. I've seen it in your signature and never asked. Guess I still don't know what Reef Team 6 is or does...?

The team is so elite, their real names and whereabouts are never revealed. If you find out who they are, they wipe out your tank immediately w/out a trace....

schooleyosis

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In that case I'm not available to help. Me or the Nissan NV will not be available! LOL Kidding. Let me know if I need to supply a vehicle.

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The team is so elite, their real names and whereabouts are never revealed. If you find out who they are, they wipe out your tank immediately w/out a trace....

yes... w̶e̶ .... ummmm i mean RT6 specializes in rapid extraction..

schooleyosis

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No more questions asked. Probably should remove my name from the list of hosts for one of our club meetings too! Although the co-founder already had keys to my house over Christmas and my tank is still there! Maybe I'm safe? who knows. LOL

OP
OP
mrsaltwatertank

mrsaltwatertank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We're one week out from the move (moving day if Sat, Jan 26th) so I want to check in to see who is still available to help. I need to make sure we absolutely have at least 6 guys as my tank is heavy, even empty. Right now we have 8 including me and I realize sometimes things come up and people have to bail out last minute. Here's who has said yes so can you each confirm you are still in?

- SmyrnaReefer
- p woodard (bringing the suction cups)
- Goavs21
- gmoney243
- sluicebox
- AngelAir
- Toxic (?)

AirAngel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm still in.
Let me know about the EPDM. If it gets iced again I wont be able to drag it out and unfold it.
I can bring it this week with a couple heaters and a circ pump for mixing your water.

Last edited:

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still in.

thejoshdavis

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What time is the move? I'm potentially still in. I had to arrange for someone to watch my 2 year old, and its looking like afternoon only for me right now.

OP
OP
mrsaltwatertank

mrsaltwatertank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What time is the move? I'm potentially still in. I had to arrange for someone to watch my 2 year old, and its looking like afternoon only for me right now.

We'll likely be done with moving the tank by the afternoon which is when I need the most help. I'd say if you want to stop by in the afternoon feel free, however we'll likely be standing around talking about...coral!

p woodard

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im bring my wife and kids to I cant get away from them lol so my wife can watch your little one

OP
OP
mrsaltwatertank

mrsaltwatertank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im bring my wife and kids to I cant get away from them lol so my wife can watch your little one

my wife will be off as well so the kids can play together. There is also a big park at the end of our street so lots of energy-draining options for kids!

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 14 8.0%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 31 17.7%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 117 66.9%
  • Neither.

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.4%
Back