Calmwaters First Saltwater Build

Did the clowns sleep together?
I'm not sure they were awake still when I went to bed and already up when I got up. They are still constantly together. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 
took 25 pgs but i made it... ;) :)
 
Are you liking watching the Xenia movement?
Yes I am! It's very relaxing and today the polyps where extended out more and really pulsing a lot.
 
My lasagna (leather) coral looking better still this morning I think with actual polyps showing and not just extensions!
20240311_053939.jpg
 
looks like a devils hand,finger leather... :)
gonna get big, lots of babies...;)
 
looks like a devils hand,finger leather... :)
gonna get big, lots of babies...;)
Yes that is what it is we just lovingly call it the Lasagna coral because of the leftover food container I put it in to give it time to heal after I had to cut it off the rock it came on that had aiptasia on it.
 
Since the Devils Hand is doing so much better do you guys think it would be okay to remove it from the container and maybe put the small rocks around or near it to see if it would like to attach to one of them?
 
Since the Devils Hand is doing so much better do you guys think it would be okay to remove it from the container and maybe put the small rocks around or near it to see if it would like to attach to one of them?
I'd wait until it foots.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new