camera advise

saltwaternewbee

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 10, 2010
Messages
180
Reaction score
2
Location
Small town, USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for an inexpensive camera that can filter the blue out of my pics from Leds. Canon still is a good choice but what about Fujifilm sl260?
 
Best bet would be to get photo editing software.
 
Anything with a white balance adjustment will work fine IMO but editing software is key. Then again what do I know I just use an iPhone for pics and they come out way better than the 3 digital cameras I have. "there's an app for that;)"
 
I have CS4 which has Lightroom. With my Nikon D90 manually set at 10,000k color temp and then adjusted to 50,000k for color in Lightroom it gets close to the correct temp. Still a little blue. I have yet to get a perfect picture with the right balance. I use ATI blue plus bulbs.
 
a6937ba0-0c81-cdff.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new