Camera Suggestions

  • Thread starter Thread starter slk55r
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

slk55r

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
224
Reaction score
3
Location
nor. cal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I posted this in the eq forum up top but I think it probably fits better here.

Any suggestions for a good camera to take pictures of my tank?

Could you please list out the camera, different lens etc that i would need.

Price range for everything needs to be under 2k.

Regards
 
I love my Nikon for taking pictures of my tank, not to mention family functions, vacations, etc.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new