Camera Tech's

  • Thread starter Thread starter clowns101
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

clowns101

Clown and Anemone Crazy!
View Badges
Joined
Dec 26, 2009
Messages
4,668
Reaction score
48
Location
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys-

Im haveing some technical problems with my camera, if anyone can point me in the right direction as to who to contact, please PM me and let me know.

Thanks,
Austin
 
What are the issues?
 
When I go to film, I am getting black streaks accross the screen, its more noticable when I am filming lighting and stuff like that, but I am starting to see it when I film my reef aswell. Im not sure whats going on?
 
Sent you a PM in response to your PM about this issue. If what you're seeing on the camera display is showing up in your computer, it smells like a camera problem. I would confirm that the problem exists with other lenses, then contact Canon repair (New Jersey is the better facility, IMO).
Gary
 
Thanks Gary, Im going to contact them tomorrow and see whats going on. Ill stop in a camera shop aswell to see if they would know anything.

Thanks Gary!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new