Cameron's 32 Biocube

Tank is looking good:D
 
c8ff99e00a71de8e2fcae4339b6a5cb7.jpg
cloudy water change update
How long have you had that monti in there for? You got the kessil on that tank, right?
 
How long have you had that monti in there for? You got the kessil on that tank, right?
I've had the Monti in there since January 11th and yes, I'm running the Kessil a80 on it.
 
Last edited:
It's always nice messing around with your tank.....until you touch electricity with wet hands. Lol. That sucked
 
ba75f50b181d5e7d0fdc332803c08595.jpg

Just wanted to show the polyp extension on my monti.

That's insane. I've never saw polyps that long on a monti. Of course I've only been in this hobby for alittle over a year. So i guess I should say. in just alittle over a year I've never saw that kind of polyp extension on a montipora. [emoji13]
 
Your bio cube is crazy. I have a biocube too. I absolutely am in love with it. Zoas are my favorite I just picked up a few palys and a zoo frag. Got my eyes on utter chaos and rastas.
Thanks, I appreciate it.
I have some rastas but I got some bubble algae on them so I stuck them in a bucket with a small pump till I frag them off.
Do you have a tank thread?
 
Coral photos
66c78dabef3d4d4675cf50ce1ec73bec.jpg
ec13af3143db85d65f5af49e1fe76b59.jpg
5338a2785c18d594865e859dc8c0a5c9.jpg
a4e26d4b6f85c6ff6cce5addf17de7d4.jpg
cf00844bcc3b6fe251da7153492a6cbd.jpg
90d921e174caf3063e774106ab9b1614.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new