Cameron's 32 Biocube

That's a really cool little tank man. I like how shallow it is!
 
That's a really cool little tank man. I like how shallow it is!
I've always been a shallow tank fan. They just look good to me.
Thanks!
Is it a deep blue? 12" deep right?
Correct 12x18x48. I'm pretty sure it's a deep blue.
I just doesn't say it anywhere.
Just manufacturing date, which was 2016.
 
Dang, I wish I could get my hand on one of those deep blue tanks over here! I really want their 80g.
 
Why won't photos work?
#mods, photos not working for me on the app or site.
 
I'm gonna have cave envy all over again. I'm already going through therapy for it. :)
 
aviary-image-1492641251993.jpeg
 
We got a sorta cave rock. Not like yours...Cave envy therapy is not going well. The tank looks great.
 
Our first coral. :) I moved it a bit and some poly's closed up.
 
Our first coral. :) I moved it a bit and some poly's closed up.
Green star polyps. They tend to be picky sometimes when messed with. No need to worry about them closing for awhile after moving them.
 
I noticed they close when the hermits crawl on them too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new