Cameron's 32 Biocube

I noticed they close when the hermits crawl on them too.
That's normal also.
Pretty much all corals will close up when touched, moved, crawled on.
Nothing to worry about. Completely normal.
 
Cube envy. Cave envy. Coral envy. Do they make meds for this?
 
Why would you ever want to take down the cube? We are aspiring for a cube like that :)
I like to keep my eyes on one tank now.
I'm tired of keeping up with a bunch lol.
 
aviary-image-1494552492405.jpeg
aviary-image-1494552517474.jpeg

Updated shots
Gotta put some corals on the back of the tank (plastic part) so it grows on the back. I kinda want to put gsp but I feel it will be a mistake later.
@TikiBird @Catchemall @Chrisfish @melypr1985 @Maximizer @ndz98 @Mike628 @NHreefguy @somebodyiknowwhoisstilloutthere
 
Last edited:
You make nice caves. Ever make a rock to hold a mushroom shaped frag? I have a crab that continues to pull it over. Has a big butt like me. Not eating the coral. He would have met the porcelain God.
 
You make nice caves. Ever make a rock to hold a mushroom shaped frag? I have a crab that continues to pull it over. Has a big butt like me. Not eating the coral. He would have met the porcelain God.
Hmm, can't say that I have.
 
cdb218123b214a5d81649334c9cc3e2e.jpg
cdca938a8aaf9271ef02e6320d7d42f6.jpg
just a quick update shot. Stuck all my so as together in the center hoping that they will all connect to each other's drag plug and keep adding to it.


03d473e57ade50ef66d0abb3e10a1198.jpg
@joshkirkland83, thoh is circled if interested. They are kicking back.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new