Cameron's 32 Biocube

Screenshot_2017-01-30-21-05-54.png
my digitata.
And teal birds nest on the left.
 
I like how the birdsnest is sitting in those branches. Unique is the word that comes to mind... unique and beautiful
Thanks meredith.
I just couldn't find a spot for it so I stuck it there.
 
I saw your zoa growth secret on top of your tank. Advil! Who would've thought. Haha looks great.
 
When are all those zoas going to cover that top rock? We need that to happen like right now... it's going to be something awesome to behold.
 
I saw your zoa growth secret on top of your tank. Advil! Who would've thought. Haha looks great.
Dang man, you weren't supposed to put two and two together lol.
When are all those zoas going to cover that top rock? We need that to happen like right now... it's going to be something awesome to behold.
I wish. Trust me
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new