Cameron's 32 Biocube

Great looking tank. How are you liking the Kessil A80. Would you recommend it or buy it again for another build?
Highly recommend for a nano.
It's been a great light so far and corals are responding well to it.
 
20170205_122410.jpeg
20170205_122419.jpeg
starting the biocube over.
Decided to do a tonga look.
But I'm not sure I'm satisfied with it.
I have some bigger pieces and I'm trying to decide on whether or not to add some thicker pieces and have the smaller ones branching out.
Any thoughts?
 
aviary-image-1486326039963.jpeg
picked up a nice rainbow infusion last night.
 
aviary-image-1486326951730.jpeg
a bit better picture.
 
I have some bigger pieces and I'm trying to decide on whether or not to add some thicker pieces and have the smaller ones branching out.
Any thoughts?

I like this idea.
 
20170205_122410.jpeg
20170205_122419.jpeg
starting the biocube over.
Decided to do a tonga look.
But I'm not sure I'm satisfied with it.
I have some bigger pieces and I'm trying to decide on whether or not to add some thicker pieces and have the smaller ones branching out.
Any thoughts?
I like the all tonga look. It definitely looks more clean.
 
20170217_190541.jpeg
here's how the 29 sits.
This is the rock formation I have chosen. Sorry for the lack of updates, this has been setup for I'm guessing a little under a month now.
Cycled and ready to go.
 
I'll get a better photo later on today.
 
Dang how'd you get him for 5 bucks?
He had ich and they were gonna let him die I suppose so I said here's five bucks and they bagged him up.
So I put him in qt and treated with copper and now I'm trying to find him a home.
 
He had ich and they were gonna let him die I suppose so I said here's five bucks and they bagged him up.
So I put him in qt and treated with copper and now I'm trying to find him a home.

That's awesome :)
 
Got a white wyoming and a black clown tonight. Paid 60 for both.
5b702fa66c037b4a99aa6b02dc1a6a62.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new