Cameron's 32 Biocube

take a step back, regroup and come back stronger. we are here for what ever you will need. like you have always done to us.
 
Dang, man! Sorry to read this! What happened? Anything we can do?
 
0e6de3dfb30fca1a9165130d1decfff3.jpg
1cef1c2ef7b7dccb1faad8673ddb27bc.jpg
current holding tank until the new tank arrives.
The light is 72 watts and was only 40 dollars on eBay, and is actually a great light for the price (which is dirt cheap) and has a controller and corals look great under it. Powered by cree.
 
2502f61c1ff49b11eed1807c125b5527.jpg
dcd5b37fbca9ec9796bb85de81a8dbb6.jpg
got it setup and running last night. Still need more rock though, I thought that I had more than I did. Plenty of room in here though, love the tank so far.
 
I love those lights. Everything just flourishes under them
They were pretty good lights, but they didn't compare to the kessil haha.
They were easily stomped, plus they get hot and all that heat gets trapped under the hood and I got sick of it. I wasn't gonna purchase a chiller to keep it cool lol.
So I took the hood off purchased a kessil and the tanks temp kept a steady 74 degrees around the clock.
Plus the kessil shimmer.....you can't compare.
 
af02c2800c780318cb637b3b47174120.jpg
8745527eb783ec092521302c39bb8093.jpg
a5a77183967c838e96d1d28262ae96f9.jpg
c5616d3dadc80aa32f920aaf7ae08303.jpg
just fragged them. Doing well
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new