Cameron's 32 Biocube

f3f988b12fc2b20cb6e4daee78ed001b.jpg
b728d6221163d59045b4de511f46e1c8.jpg
7b4fd13c06305a8b1004f92bb8efe57e.jpg
a couple of shots from the other night.
 
What kind of single zoa is that in the middle pic?
 
I just priced them...guess that might need to be a Christmas item.:)
 
1a21e50821e4cbaa8d65b422fc90db9f.jpg
picked up a nice splash octospawn frag yesterday.
 
8a2815f9f6b7917877fe080df53993fe.jpg
slightly rearranged the tank and corals. Had some cleaning to do.
 
b6e47356adc9c6d1006b95ebea0d2eae.jpg
mangrove rooting nicely
 
Nice looking tank man. You always have something great going every time I hop back on lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new