cameron's 3gallon reef

Just another top down

1451146226556.jpg
 
Took a trip too Charlotte north Carolina to pick up my sister. Been a fun trip, wish I had time to check out the stores
 
Last edited:
Beautiful 3 gallon! I have a jbj Picotope myself and the only problem I see is corals overgrowing the tank quickly lol. On the bright side its cheap to upkeep.
 
Beautiful 3 gallon! I have a jbj Picotope myself and the only problem I see is corals overgrowing the tank quickly lol. On the bright side its cheap to upkeep.
Thanks!
 
Decided to mess around on the computer for a mintute

1451347552709.jpg
 
I got a pretty healthy pod population back. They are all over the glass and back filtration and the sandbed.
 
Gosh. that looks so familiar but the name is escaping me.... nice though :)
 
Clown has been sticking to this mushroom for quite sometime, sometimes sitting right on top of it. I guess it's hosted a mushroom.

1453410321052.jpg
 
Clown has been sticking to this mushroom for quite sometime, sometimes sitting right on top of it. I guess it's hosted a mushroom.

1453410321052.jpg
Mine has hosted my GSP, and it's really juvenile that sometimes I don't see him. :rolleyes:
 
Yeah its very strange. Wish it would have hosted something better though. He isn't very hidden sitting on top of a purple mushroom.

I feel like it's more of a comfort thing. Like sucking your thumb or carrying a blanket around for a long time. It makes her comfortable to do it, so she does. Maybe if she had a nem to host she would? I know mine wouldn't host in a nem or anything else in my tank besides the corner of the tank with the overflow.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new