Can’t confirm email

KyOsIBa515

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2019
Messages
173
Reaction score
233
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I am new to reef2reef. Signed up yesterday. It says there was a confirmation email sent...however, I have received nothing in my inbox or spam to confirm. I know the email address is correct and I have tried resending it several times. Any suggestions or help? Thanks!
 
Welcome to R2R I’m sure the administration will have you fixed up in a jif
 
Sorry to bring this back to the forefront but I just encountered the same issue. The difference in my situation is that I'm not a new user and have been on here since 2016. It started yesterday with the email I've been using on here since I signed on in 2016. I was able to switch to another email address that worked but it is not the email address I prefer. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.
 
Sorry to bring this back to the forefront but I just encountered the same issue. The difference in my situation is that I'm not a new user and have been on here since 2016. It started yesterday with the email I've been using on here since I signed on in 2016. I was able to switch to another email address that worked but it is not the email address I prefer. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

#MODS @Crabs McJones
 
Sent to the admins
 
Thank you! Didn't know if it was something on my end with my ISP or not. As far as I know nothing has changed there. I appreciate the attention.
Try now, says you should be good to go.
 
Sorry this is me under a new account I had to just create. I went back to change my email address to my old one (optonline address) that was not working to be able to view and get a clear picture to explain as to what happened. When I tried to go back to the email address that was working it is now stating that I cannot change my email address at this time. I was completely locked out of commenting due to losing privileges.
To explain from yesterday:
When I logged on to R2R yesterday I got a message in a grey bar towards the top that said something to the like of my email was no longer recieving emails from R2R. When I went into my account it said that my account was awaiting confirmation and that a confirmation email was sent to my email account. I would send and re-send the email but it was never received.
 
My rc1626 account is now stuck on my old email address where I can't do anything until I can receive an email verifying that address.
I have to step away for a few but will be back later to hopefully solve this.
Thank you and so sorry this is happening.
Rob
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new