Can’t decide.....

Here’s a unique pic
FEDA42FA-EECC-4ADC-A6F0-3E01F43E483B.jpeg
Man, That’s like 5500k. Lol
 
That will for sure make all the white light guys happy! By the way, do you have a portfolio for your corals? I’ve seen your stuff pop up here and there and noticed you don’t have a tank build badge or anything.
 
That will for sure make all the white light guys happy! By the way, do you have a portfolio for your corals? I’ve seen your stuff pop up here and there and noticed you don’t have a tank build badge or anything.
I don’t, yet, but I do plan on doing that when my acros get a little bigger.
 
I love speciocas
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new