Can’t stop buying fish

  • Thread starter Thread starter jamesb07
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Most expensive was a Golden Dwarf Angel which I paid roughly $250 for over 10 years ago.
What’s crazy is, $250 isn’t too crazy anymore… I listen to my dad tell me all the time how he paid $20 for a tang $10 for a clownfish and $5 for a couple damsels to do a fish in cycle!
 
What’s crazy is, $250 isn’t too crazy anymore… I listen to my dad tell me all the time how he paid $20 for a tang $10 for a clownfish and $5 for a couple damsels to do a fish in cycle!
For sure......$250 is more an average price now lol.
 
I’m sure it’s nice to look at your fish and not stress knowing you have hours of maintenance ahead of you
Yes it's great not having a lot of maintenance. I got into this hobby in my late 30s. I was 50 when I had the 3 big-ish tanks and had to downsize. Now in my mid 60s it's much easier to be content with less, LOL.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new