Can anyone help me out

jdubDaReefGuy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2024
Messages
156
Reaction score
96
Location
Van buren
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking for models such as these to purchase for my encrusting corals. I have searched and searched and can’t find them anywhere. Please help

IMG_2955.png IMG_2956.jpeg IMG_2957.jpeg
 
I would think if you 3D print (or buy a 3D printed thing) that you could put the coral on it and it would encrust
I don’t have a 3d printer and don’t know anyone with one. Know anywhere to buy prints? It would be easier if I can just buy a model already printed
 
I’m looking for models such as these to purchase for my encrusting corals. I have searched and searched and can’t find them anywhere. Please help

IMG_2955.png IMG_2956.jpeg IMG_2957.jpeg
Hmm I am having mixed feelings here.......
 
I don’t have a 3d printer and don’t know anyone with one. Know anywhere to buy prints? It would be easier if I can just buy a model already printed
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/3d-printing-discussion.1295/
Start a thread there, and ask if someone can offer services for you for a fee.
Im sure there are plenty there that would love to help you as they need an excuse throw off the tarp on there 3d printer, after printing god knows how many frag plugs.

Hmm I am having mixed feelings here.......

Im afraid if i was to ever show that off, id get called a pervert, or probably be accused of sexual harassments.
Its cool as hell tho.
 
I have looked for them in the past

Skulls and Moai, yes

Nekkid ladies, no

Yes, it would be easier to just buy already printed models. Totally agree with that
 
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/3d-printing-discussion.1295/
Start a thread there, and ask if someone can offer services for you for a fee.
Im sure there are plenty there that would love to help you as they need an excuse throw off the tarp on there 3d printer, after printing god knows how many frag plugs.



Im afraid if i was to ever show that off, id get called a pervert, or probably be accused of sexual harassments.
Its cool as hell tho.
Thank you I didn’t see that thread.
 
I don’t have a 3d printer and don’t know anyone with one. Know anywhere to buy prints? It would be easier if I can just buy a model already printed
I have a printer, I might be able to print you something
 
Lol. Heck, get a couple full sized ones for the living room... would make a nice lamp
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new