Can anyone I.D. this for me?

phiber_optikx

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2008
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got this free sps frag and have no idea what it is. The mother colony was very pink and smooth. There was not a single "edge" on the mother colony.
022.jpg

023-1.jpg
 
That is Blue ridge coral. I am 99.99% sure. I have many frags of it and they all look just about like that one. If you have a magnifying glass, count the tentacles of a polyp, there should be eight.
 
Yup. Blue Ridge. I thought initially, there is no way you can tell what... Oh yeah, blue ridge coral:). It's actually a softie.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new