Can anyone ID this SPS?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dj City
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dj City

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 16, 2017
Messages
3,755
Reaction score
4,665
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had this coral and really liked it.
I have a large maroon clown that does not like new things or any changes in the reef.
I moved the coral to a rock that is above a Hollywood Stunner.
My maroon clown managed to bulldoze the coral off the rock and it fell into the Hollywood Stunner.
The chalice killed the SPS.

I want to replace the Coral but I can't remember what it is or what is name is.

Anyone able to ID this?

1630690179685.png


It is a pale yellow/kind of cream colored SPS.

Thanks in advance
 
Last edited:
Looks like a montipora digitata
 
Looks like some kinda of fire coral or blue ridge coral. Did it have axial corallites at the end of the branches?
 
I had two gueses, and they were both mentioned:
Yellow porites or blue ridge/fire coral
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new