Can anyone ID this zoa?

BrandonV2193

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2019
Messages
24
Reaction score
11
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm 6 months into this hobby and I absolutely love it! I've done a lot of research about zoa's but I can't figure out what this one is. When I bought it, I didn't realize that it was on a coral as well. Can anyone tell me what either of them are?

weirdcoral.jpg


weirdcoral2.jpg
 
Do you think there is anything I can do to make sure it survives? I do have a QT tank if that helps.
 
Welcome to reef2reef !!
I would first take off all the bubble algae and then place it in correct lighting and flow
 
Okay thanks, I appreciate the info!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new