Can anyone identify this coral? Help!

pikos113

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Location
Edinburgh
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from me!

I am preparing a small video on corals and I need to identify this coral as soon as possible.

I know it is fluorescent and it exists on the great barrier reef. It looks like it is glowing red. Does anyone know how it is called?

Many thanks in advance, Anastasia

Screenshot 2020-12-10 at 17.35.36.png Screenshot 2020-12-10 at 17.35.46.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new